NSU KPCOM VS LECOM-Bradenton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ldp23794727

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I ended up paying the deposit for both of these schools and just wanted to know which is the better school. Cost and location are both not significant factors for me, although I know LECOM-B is significantly lower in cost. I want to compare the quality of the actual schools to make my decision. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Moved to Help Me Decide forums.

Nova previously had issues with lower board scores and there were complaints about the administration as well. LECOM-Bradenton gets most of the LECOM-related complaints about the strict rules. Price is a big difference between the two as you mentioned and the fact that LECOM uses PBL I believe. I am not sure what curriculum Nova uses.

I say LECOM unless you can’t stand PBL. The COA way cheaper and NOVA has had issues in the past since they opened the MD program

I'm a current student at Nova; if you think you will do well with PBL then go for LECOM. If you do not think you'll do well with PBL, then don't do a PBL program. Nova has didactic lectures M-F, usually from 8-3 for the first semester with labs twice a week. attendance is not mandatory for the lectures and they are recorded.