NRMP site?!?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drzing

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I went to NRMP.org just now and noticed it changed! There is an orange banner at the top that says "Match Week, March 17-24"

Is it like this for everyone else? OMG does this mean I matched?????? OR DOES IT MEAN I HAVE TO SOAP????

WHAT DOES IT MEAN??????????????

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
My banner is yellow. Yellow = sun. Sun = giver of life. Doctors = save lives. Therefore I matched... science!

Reactions: 1 users
My banner is yellow. Yellow = sun. Sun = giver of life. Doctors = save lives. Therefore I matched... science!

I tried logging in, and I couldn't! The website is down. I guess that means I also matched!! Woot woot!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG its down for me toooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its preparing SOAP status for me....must be a yellow vs. orange thing.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG its down for me toooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its preparing SOAP status for me....must be a yellow vs. orange thing.

Oh man! My banner is also orange!!! Now I should freak out too!!! Lol

Oh man! My banner is also orange!!! Now I should freak out too!!! Lol
you should. the orange boat is not one you want to be in.

you should be "unprofessional" and plan on not going into work Monday. but nobody cares about 4th year anyways so its all gooooood

1365136312227.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
U guys noticed that the "skip line" is not displaced anymore at ur nrmp page. Seems people were getting anxious n they fixed the glitch

I went to NRMP.org just now and noticed it changed! There is an orange banner at the top that says "Match Week, March 17-24"

Is it like this for everyone else? OMG does this mean I matched?????? OR DOES IT MEAN I HAVE TO SOAP????

WHAT DOES IT MEAN??????????????

It's like a double rainbow! What does it mean??

Uh oh I'm color blind I can't tell! Help me! Will I be at a disadvantage? I will not know early enough if I have to SOAP or not... Damn you X chromosome

Last edited:
Praise the sun, but worship the Sun God.

de-saint-phalle-01.jpg