NRMP credential status: not verified?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

calot's 3angle

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
was checking to see if i actually was registered with nrmp this morning and while it says that my match status is active, there's a line in the applicant options page that says my crendential status is not verified? does anyone know what this means? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I checked mine the other day and noticed the same thing. What it simply means is that your school must send verification to NRMP that you are slotted to graduate from a US MEdical school in Spring '07 (if you are a US senior at a medical school) OR it means that your deans office needs to submit verification of your enrollment status at your school (if you are at an osteopathic or foreign med school). Anyway, it's SOMETHING like that. Long Story short is that I contacted my school telling them about the "Not Verified" status and the next day I was magically "Verified". I would just ask the correct person at your school. Probably not a major issue.