NPTE October 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This waiting is getting harder everyday... Anyone else take it in WI?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Tomorrow I'm going hiking in the woods with some buddies, hoping to clear my head and work off some of the lactic acid I KNOW has been building up the last few days. In the meantime, this is my anthem for getting through the present unpleasantness: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv94swj4sjo

Reactions: 1 users
thats right, but keep checking your status with your state board also, because they will get it early before you ...good luck,,
Hi
I did checked on my status with my state board, i found my name on the list but the status is pending.. What does it mean?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi

Delaware
The way i look at it they will not post your name in the list if they dont have the results yet..
Any idea what to expect then..thanks
Its been a long wait though..
thats means, your board did not receive scores from fsbpt yet, they will change it once they received your scores,,
Sorry but it's my first time taking test. I also have no idea. Just waiting :)

thats means, your board did not receive scores from fsbpt yet, they will change it once they received your scores,,
So having being said in the post that your state board will know prior to fsbpt ,if you see your name in the list does not literally mean you pass,right?thanks
Feeling very anxious with the results..

So having being said in the post that your state board will know prior to fsbpt ,if you see your name in the list does not literally mean you pass,right?thanks
Feeling very anxious with the results..
Yes
Actually this for my wife exam and i am the one being anxious with the results..
When i have mine that was 2010 i dont have all this ideas that we can look at it in the state board,i just waited until the results came out from the fsbpt..sigh!!!

I have
Yes
Actually this for my wife exam and i am the one being anxious with the results..
When i have mine that was 2010 i dont have all this ideas that we can look at it in the state board,i just waited until the results came out from the fsbpt..sigh!!!
I have no idea about Delaware but my application is with Michigan and my status is also same,,and it was same last time as well, Usually they change it when they receive scores,,,

How do you check through your state? Also, what is the status of your request look like? Has it changed at all to scores received ? Mine has not so I am getting nervous.
Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad :)
How do you check through your state? Also, what is the status of your request look like? Has it changed at all to scores received ? Mine has not so I am getting nervous.
Thanks in advance!
I went to my state licensing verification,type your last name and the system will search it for you..
Thanks

I
Thanks in advance!
what i am wanting to see in the status will be active, and i don't think they will post scores recieve,if you pass probably what will be listed is active..

I have

I have no idea about Delaware but my application is with Michigan and my status is also same,,and it was same last time as well, Usually they change it when they receive scores,,,
Hi so it will remain pending even if you will not pass the exam?and will just omit then?.
Thanks

Hi so it will remain pending even if you will not pass the exam?and will just omit then?.
Thanks
it will be pending if you could not get it, otherwise they will update your license no.
Don't worry we all will get it this time,,
good luck to all..

Thanks
Yes, if you fail it will just keep saying "pending". you should be able to click on it and it tells you what steps are necessary for it to be complete....at least that´s what it says for mine in Michigan. It says "verification of passing scores sent directly from the fsbpt".

it will be pending if you could not get it, otherwise they will update your license no.
Don't worry we all will get it this time,,
good luck to all..
Do you mind if i will ask what's your status then as of this time?
Yes wish us all good results..

I have

For Michigan do you need a code? I can't seem to find the spot to put my last name in for Michigan. If you can post the link that would be so helpful! When I go to the status of my application for Michigan it says something about a code. Thanks!

Do you mind if i will ask what's your status then as of this time?
Yes wish us all good results..
my status says "pending" and if i click on the number it shows me that i still need passing scores from the NPTE sent directly to the State Board by the fsbpt.

does anyone know of any situation where the retake range scores from the PEAT were wrong and the person failed the NPTE??

Last edited:
If anyone here took the test under the Illinois jurisdiction, please do notify me if there's anything in our state website already :) thanks!

does anyone know of any situation where the retake range scores from the PEAT were wrong and the person failed the NPTE??
What do you mean the retake range scores from the PEAT? like the on track to pass?

What do you mean the retake range scores from the PEAT? like the on track to pass?
I'm sorry, I meant the estimated NPTE Range. The range is an estimate of your range of scores if you took other forms of the NPTE with different questions without additional preparation.

I'm sorry, I meant the estimated NPTE Range. The range is an estimate of your range of scores if you took other forms of the NPTE with different questions without additional preparation.
Oh right. Yeah. I failed in July when my projected range wasn't even a borderline passing range. Everyone I knew from previous classes told me the practice tests were much harder and some of them even said they didn't pass any of their practices but passed the real test. So it's kind of hard to judge but I know a few people who did very well on PEAT but failed in July.

I agree, it seemed ufair to base an exam on random facts that you might randomly discuss in a classroom. The exam didnt seem like it was based on actual knowledge of tests procedures. More so like something that asks about random information you might overhear or learn about in a classroom. I didnt feel like the test actually tested my knowledge of facts and clinical expertise. This is especially tough for foreign students like myself whom havent attended a classroom in the states. The actual exam was NOTHING like a single practice test I took. Hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

did anyone get any news yet ?? can't think about anything else,,,

The suspense is killing me!!! I even had a dream about it last night. Had to check online to make sure it was just a dream. :(

Wish everybody the best of luck. A few more days until we find out

Has anyone heard/seen anything in Michigan?

First time test taker this October and I felt like it was a long five hours! Thanks for the tips on where to find results (fsbpt status of my request and state license board page). Can anyone describe or post a picture of what the FSBPT status of my request page will look like when it is updated to include the exam score?

Thinking positively and thinking about the next steps now. General question: what do we need to do with each respective state to actually receive the license? Specific question: just moved from my home state CT and applied for license in new home MA, will I need to change my drivers license CT --> MA?

Best of luck to EVERYONE!

Last edited:
image.jpg
First time test taker this October and I felt like it was a long five hours! Thanks for the tips on where to find results (fsbpt status of my request and state license board page). Can anyone describe or post a picture of what the FSBPT status of my request page will look like when it is updated to include the exam score?

Best of luck to EVERYONE!

Second is what it looks like now and the last two are what you will see when they get your score

Is anyone paying that 55.00 fee? I have friends who took the exam in July and paid the fee but everytime I try to get individual report it says no score available? Anyone have any insight on this? Trying to just keep my head above water right now...

Is anyone paying that 55.00 fee? I have friends who took the exam in July and paid the fee but everytime I try to get individual report it says no score available? Anyone have any insight on this? Trying to just keep my head above water right now...
Yup, I paid $55 to check my score because for michigan they don't tell you whether you passed or failed until you pay. But I never had any other issue, even I got my individual score report a month later,,

Yes
yes i tried but cannot get through it as well...

Yup, I paid $55 to check my score because for michigan they don't tell you whether you passed or failed until you pay. But I never had any other issue, even I got my individual score report a month later,,
I did not pay the 55 dollars. When I didn´t see my license up on the Michigan LARA page after the 5 days I knew I had failed. After 10 days you can look at your score report for free on the fsbpt website.

I was going to in July but decided against it. The report I got from Florida broke my score down into 4 parts (exam, evaluation/diagnosis/prognosis, interventions and nonsytems). I pretty much knew what systems were my strong and weak ones.