November is Here aka 4 weeks till D-Day!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Drink to socialize... not drink to sleep :D

Members don't see this ad.

lol well i mean i don't drink alone...... but i do go out more than i'd like to admit >_>

Members don't see this ad :)
A lot of my friends are drunks... to be honest, I'm pretty much the only one out of my close friend group who is still in college. That said, I drink whenever I am with them, and that can be a lot sometimes. However, I never drink at dinner, and I never drink for the hell of it (or at home... alone). Purely a social drinker here! :thumbup:

Don't worry, I got ya. I'll even send you a PM to make sure you aren't blitzed so bad you can't reply lol ;)

*wzhu seens a pm from a smoking monkey*

wzhu: what kind of crack baby is this?!

*wzhu hits the delete button*

wzhu: take dat suka!

*wzhu seens a pm from a smoking monkey*

wzhu: what kind of crack baby is this?!

*wzhu hits the delete button*

wzhu: take dat suka!

hahaha i'd like to think i have some drunken composure

looool probably gonna stay away from SDN that night......

Yeah, all the acceptances might be detrimental to our mental health on the off chance we don't get one ourselves :(

:laugh: @ FLOSS

Just out of curiosity, is there anyone on SDN who DOESN'T like to drink? I don't drink myself, so I'm just wondering! :oops:

I don't drink. I'll have a glass of wine every now and then though.

i do vodka esp grey goose or belvedere

ahhh the anxiety has finally kicked in for me. I just had a meh feeling before. Now, I'm so anxious and worried as it gets closer to decision time. Always thinking about it and checking SDN/AADSAS nonstop on my phone. Of course I have preferences for dental schools, but right now, all I want in one acceptance from somewhere so I can be at peace! JUST ONE. It doesn't help that im nocturnal and when there's nothing to do, the bad thoughts fill your mind hah. Yeah, not even the probability formula by Avicii can make me feel better lol. Only an acceptance will.

ahhh the anxiety has finally kicked in for me. I just had a meh feeling before. Now, I'm so anxious and worried as it gets closer to decision time. Always thinking about it and checking SDN/AADSAS nonstop on my phone. Of course I have preferences for dental schools, but right now, all I want in one acceptance from somewhere so I can be at peace! JUST ONE. It doesn't help that im nocturnal and when there's nothing to do, the bad thoughts fill your mind hah. Yeah, not even the probability formula by Avicii can make me feel better lol. Only an acceptance will.

hahaha mannnnnnnn classic case of that itch! you will get in my friend DO NOT worry! I cannot appease you at this moment nor am I speaking to. I am anxious as well (I know I will get in the question will be WHERE!) The formula still holds true, just a matter of time now! Either you will know Thursday at midnight or Thursday midday.

Take it easy dont get overwhelmed! Its not that serious, its only a lifetime decision :laugh:

hahaha mannnnnnnn classic case of that itch! you will get in my friend DO NOT worry! I cannot appease you at this moment nor am I speaking to. I am anxious as well (I know I will get in the question will be WHERE!) The formula still holds true, just a matter of time now! Either you will know Thursday at midnight or Thursday midday.

Take it easy dont get overwhelmed! Its not that serious, its only a lifetime decision :laugh:

if I get in at midnight, i'm immediately kickstarting my Canadian emigration plan
SOOOOOOOOOOO ANXIOUSSS:scared:

if I get in at midnight, i'm immediately kickstarting my Canadian emigration plan
SOOOOOOOOOOO ANXIOUSSS:scared:

yeeeee i got exams all through dunno if i can celebrate till end of Dec.

Lol I'm just glad I became anxious when it got closer to decision time instead of feeling like this for 1 month or more. The bad thoughts keep filling my head hah. For example, I keep thinking about the time I won roulette by putting money on a single number. The bet was small but what are the chances of winning that! Pretty darn slim. I've always been pretty lucky when the odds were against me. It's about to be that time when this fact bites me in the ass lol. I know I'm thinking irrationally but that's what happens when I get anxious hah

Lol I'm just glad I became anxious when it got closer to decision time instead of feeling like this for 1 month or more. The bad thoughts keep filling my head hah. For example, I keep thinking about the time I won roulette by putting money on a single number. The bet was small but what are the chances of winning that! Pretty darn slim. I've always been pretty lucky when the odds were against me. It's about to be that time when this fact bites me in the ass lol. I know I'm thinking irrationally but that's what happens when I get anxious hah

just relax breathe and count to 10. either way you wont know until midnight Thursday or midday.

im not anxious but i got tons of studying to do. :(