Novel Research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Writer

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start off by saying that I'm not a med student. I'm a novelist. I have a few books published and am about to have a new series released. The character I'm writing is a zoologist. And the book is a zombie apocalypse novel.

I have some questions, I want to make her realistic, and I want to make sure the virus and the research of it seem accurate. A friend of mine directed me here. If I am in the wrong place, or if I am barging in please let me know. Otherwise, if I may ask a few questions that would be fantastic.

Thanks so much :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,

I wanted to start off by saying that I'm not a med student. I'm a novelist. I have a few books published and am about to have a new series released. The character I'm writing is a zoologist. And the book is a zombie apocalypse novel.

I have some questions, I want to make her realistic, and I want to make sure the virus and the research of it seem accurate. A friend of mine directed me here. If I am in the wrong place, or if I am barging in please let me know. Otherwise, if I may ask a few questions that would be fantastic.

Thanks so much :)

Probably wiser to post this in a different thread that gets more frequented, such as Sociopolitical or Wolf's den. As it's already posted, you cannot re-post, but you can ask a moderator to move the thread.

Probably wiser to post this in a different thread that gets more frequented, such as Sociopolitical or Wolf's den. As it's already posted, you cannot re-post, but you can ask a moderator to move the thread.

Because of her post count and new member status, she probably wont be able to see the thread at all if it gets moved to there (im honestly not sure if threads moved there can even be *seen* by those who dont have posting rights to that sub-forum). With that said: allopathic is a subforum with a lot of people on it and may garner enough comments to be worth it being moved there.