Nova's online Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CinnamonBijoux

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tried to start an online application for NOVA but the only option that I could see under the Optometry was for Vision Research. Is the Optometry Program application not up yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Yea I actually tried today also. Same exact thing happened. I'm not sure but we probably have to wait till August 15th to complete it. Is anyone on here going to the FOA convention in Naples? Nova is sponsoring it and prospective students should come to get a real feel for the technology and questions about the school etc. I will be there and people should come if possible. It's this Saturday from 11-4 pm.

Yea I actually tried today also. Same exact thing happened. I'm not sure but we probably have to wait till August 15th to complete it. Is anyone on here going to the FOA convention in Naples? Nova is sponsoring it and prospective students should come to get a real feel for the technology and questions about the school etc. I will be there and people should come if possible. It's this Saturday from 11-4 pm.

That sounds like a good idea! But im not from Florida!