Nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CinnamonBijoux

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I keep trying to call NOVA to ask questions and the Actual admissions counselor is never there! Damien, her assistant, always answers the phone and asks if he could help answer my questions.

anyone find another way to talk to the admissions counselor?? its so frustrating, ive called many times and shes "always with a student!"

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I keep trying to call NOVA to ask questions and the Actual admissions counselor is never there! Damien, her assistant, always answers the phone and asks if he could help answer my questions. Turns out he is completely clueless about most of the admissions topics!!

anyone find another way to talk to the admissions counselor?? its so frustrating, ive called many times and shes "always with a student!"

Fran can definitely be a difficult person to get a hold of. Feel free to to ask your questions here until you get ahold of her as current students may be able to help.

I had the same issue when I was going through the admissions process. You definitely have a better chance talking with students.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I've had this problem too. She does usually respond very quickly to e-mails, however. Try e-mailing her at [email protected].

awesome! thank you for the responses, really appreciate it!

I met her this week at the FOA convention. She is very nice she's just extremely busy with so many students. I've emailed her several times and she responds the next day. Every once in awhile it takes two days. No biggie.