NOVA Southeastern University DPT Summer 2019 Ft. Lauderdale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dptpete

Reaction score
Hi,
Received my acceptance to the NSU DPT Summer 2019 class and was wondering if anyone else out there had as well. I have put in my intent letter but not the deposit due on Feb. 8th. Anyone else thinking of going there/visited the campus with some info they would like to share. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,
Received my acceptance to the NSU DPT Summer 2019 class and was wondering if anyone else out there had as well. I have put in my intent letter but not the deposit due on Feb. 8th. Anyone else thinking of going there/visited the campus with some info they would like to share. Thanks

Congrats! I visited the Fort Lauderdale campus this summer, it’s awesome! The dress code is scrubs and I liked their facilities! I didn’t meet faculty just an admissions counselor who gave me a tour but she was very friendly and informational! Currently waitlisted and crossing my fingers to get accepted!

Congrats! I visited the Fort Lauderdale campus this summer, it’s awesome! The dress code is scrubs and I liked their facilities! I didn’t meet faculty just an admissions counselor who gave me a tour but she was very friendly and informational! Currently waitlisted and crossing my fingers to get accepted!

Thanks for info! I'm waitlisted at USF and University of Puget Sound (both my top choices) so I know how that waiting sucks. If I get into either of those I will likely give up my spot and let the forum know. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Got off a waitlist, giving up my spot at NOVA southeastern Ft. Lauderdale. Good luck everyone!

NSU is a good school but I got into another school that is closer to family and friends and having a good support system around me is a big benefit. Florida would have been fun though

Hi,
Hi I also got accepted to their program! When you submitted your intent letter, did they confirm they received it? if so, how long did that take?