NOVA interview invite...help!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyeloveu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received an invite for an interview at NOVA and I am so nervous. Can anyone help me prepare for this? I don't know what to expect. For example, what kind of questions are asked, what does the day consist of, etc. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I received an invite for an interview at NOVA and I am so nervous. Can anyone help me prepare for this? I don't know what to expect. For example, what kind of questions are asked, what does the day consist of, etc. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks!!!

Check out the interview feedback section of SDN. There is a lot of good advice there! :) Good luck!

NOVA's interview is very laid-back. They ask questions like: why optometry over MD, why NOVA, where do you see optometry in ten years, how will you adjust to the courseload etc...nothing too serious. They really want you to be relaxed; they offer cookies and drinks and stuff it's pretty cool. I definitely wouldn't stress over it. When I got my invite earlier I was stressing and then I walked out thinking that's it? Just go over the basic question and have some things you want to ask because they like that. Even if you don't have anything to ask, make stuff up...Good Luck!