NOVA c/o 2021: Has anyone received an interview yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

catrx

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I recently got a call from Nova that they received my full application and it has been sent to admissions. I was wondering if anyone else was doing early admission/ has possibly received an interview yet?

I know its super early into early admission still, but I'm impatient because I'm excited lol

Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

I recently got a call from Nova that they received my full application and it has been sent to admissions. I was wondering if anyone else was doing early admission/ has possibly received an interview yet?

I know its super early into early admission still, but I'm impatient because I'm excited lol

Thanks guys!

I've got the call as well that they were sending it to admissions. Haven't heard anything back yet. Going crazy over here too lol!

I've got the call as well that they were sending it to admissions. Haven't heard anything back yet. Going crazy over here too lol!

I keep waiting and I'm going crazyy haha but at least we are in the same boat!! I heard Nova responds fast but then I also heard Nova is slow so I don't know what to think lol but since their app is due October, I'm thinking we should hear back any week now?

Members don't see this ad :)
I keep waiting and I'm going crazyy haha but at least we are in the same boat!! I heard Nova responds fast but then I also heard Nova is slow so I don't know what to think lol but since their app is due October, I'm thinking we should hear back any week now?

Hopefully soon! I've read other threads with people that have gotten interviews (seems to be all dental though) and they got interviews some 2 days after that call I don't know I have no clue but I'm getting so nervous!! I check my email 100x a day lol!

Hopefully soon! I've read other threads with people that have gotten interviews (seems to be all dental though) and they got interviews some 2 days after that call I don't know I have no clue but I'm getting so nervous!! I check my email 100x a day lol!

I check mine soo many times hahaha I feel you! We got thissss