Notery Public. ... help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr_amer98

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:) Hello fellow Canadians ..
I have a question about notarizing papers for USMLE..
I tried to notarize the certification form for the USMLE from the city hall in Montreal but they refused it and they said it has to be from a first degree notary Public could you please explain to me what does this mean and where I can find one that would be approved ..
why is the city hall not considered??
could you please tell me what to do..
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know about the USMLE specifically, but at my school, our registrar is a notary, so you might check with your school.

I don't know about the USMLE specifically, but at my school, our registrar is a notary, so you might check with your school.

hi there
I would have , but the problem is the school is in Austria and I want to know if there is any ulternative for that..
thanx

Members don't see this ad :)
I had to get some forms signed by a notary, and I had to book an apt. with a lawyer to get him to sign and stamp them. He only charged me a small fee. Try calling a lawyer's office and ask.

I had to get some forms signed by a notary, and I had to book an apt. with a lawyer to get him to sign and stamp them. He only charged me a small fee. Try calling a lawyer's office and ask.

Hi there...
Thanx alot for your help.. will do that , hope this will be ok for them then..

:) Hello fellow Canadians ..
I have a question about notarizing papers for USMLE..
I tried to notarize the certification form for the USMLE from the city hall in Montreal but they refused it and they said it has to be from a first degree notary Public could you please explain to me what does this mean and where I can find one that would be approved ..
why is the city hall not considered??
could you please tell me what to do..
thanks
You can also find notaries in the yellow pages or online. They're basically specialized lawyers...