Not sure what to do :( Advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Should I drop or take a C?

• C

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • W

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chemdoctor

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I took Orgo 1 and Physics 1 over the summer. Physics is going great, (for sure an A) and Orgo not so much. If I get a perfect on both of our next exams, the highest I'll get is a C+. Not sure what to do. The professor was supposedly really good but I guess not for me. the Fall professors are two bad ones, one is really hard and the other is still hard but a less version of hard. So not sure what to do. I think I should W it and not take the kick to my GPA. Currently at a 3.72 so if I only add the physics ill get it at a 3.76 which aint bad. What should I do? I'm not gonna get a perfect on both exams in Orgo. It's just not happening lets be real here. Also dealign with some personal issues so not sure...

Members don't see this ad.

So I took Orgo 1 and Physics 1 over the summer. Physics is going great, (for sure an A) and Orgo not so much. If I get a perfect on both of our next exams, the highest I'll get is a C+. Not sure what to do. The professor was supposedly really good but I guess not for me. the Fall professors are two bad ones, one is really hard and the other is still hard but a less version of hard. So not sure what to do. I think I should W it and not take the kick to my GPA. Currently at a 3.72 so if I only add the physics ill get it at a 3.76 which aint bad. What should I do? I'm not gonna get a perfect on both exams in Orgo. It's just not happening lets be real here. Also dealign with some personal issues so not sure...
Drop it and take the W.

Status
Not open for further replies.