Northern California (TUCOM?) OMM Clinician?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ccnaualhl

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a quality practicing osteopath who specializes in OMM. I have a visibly (uneven shoulders) bad back among other problems (sinus problems, etc), and am hoping that an osteopath will be able to help me a great deal better than an MD. Does anyone have specific recommendations on who I should contact for an appointment? Any great OMM profs at Touro?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

To quote Dr. Jim Binkerd, he is "about as far to the 'left' as you can get without being delusional". He teaches OMM and I have heard very good things about him. If he can't help you than he can probably point you in the right direction. I do not know if he has a private practice. Just email him and find out.

Dr. Jim Binkerd [email protected]

Thanks Ryan,

I just emailed Dr. Binkerd. By the way, are you a student at TUCOM?

Members don't see this ad :)
E. Carlisle Holland DO in Sebastopol, CA. He's former OMM faculty from TCOM. He's also a FP preceptor for TUCOM and Western.

ccnaualhl:

Your welcome. No, I am not a student there. However, I have several friends and acquaintances that are there.