North Carolina

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flow

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me anything about the reputation of programs in North Carolina or how their residents do?!?!

I'm not sure there are any top tier programs there, but are there any in the middle?

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

flow said:
Can anyone please tell me anything about the reputation of programs in North Carolina or how their residents do?!?!

I'm not sure there are any top tier programs there, but are there any in the middle?

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hey,

I wrote about Carolinas in the stories from the interview trail, so take a look at that for a more thorough review. In short, this is an excellent, well-respected community based program. They are very strong in general rehab, and are actively improving in MSK. The faculty are great, and the program has a very good reputation on the national level. The Carolinas Healthcare system is a great system to be a part of, and Charlotte is a nice city. Take a look at my review and PM me if you have any other questions.

UNC is a new program, not really sure how it is.

I think there's a program at Pitt County in Greenville, haven't heard much about it.