North Carolina dental jurisprudence exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

John534

Reaction score
Hello,

I took the online Jurisprudence exam and I didn't get the passing score. It didn't seem easy at all for me. Any recommendation that would help to pass it would be really appreciated.
I think I posted this question in the wrong forum before, hope to get some feed back in here.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I took the online Jurisprudence exam and I didn't get the passing score. It didn't seem easy at all for me. Any recommendation that would help to pass it would be really appreciated.
I think I posted this question in the wrong forum before, hope to get some feed back in here.

Thank you!
It’s not easy. But it’s easier than dental school and board exams. You passed those, you can pass the jurisprudence. Just take it seriously. Most people half ass it then realize it’s no walk in the park. Owning an NC license is kind of a b*tch. Welcome. But their state board does fight the good fight. So it’s worth it.

Reactions: 1 users
North Carolina juris prudence exam
Already failed once, do they change the questions? What happens if you fail 3 times?
where can you find all of the answers or does someone have helpful material?

Members don't see this ad :)
The licensing process is stressful, take it seriously. Take your time with these accessory exams. No, they aren’t that easy. But come on guys, just actually try and absorb some of the material. Don’t just breeze through it. It’s not nearly as hard as 99% of dental school and you got through that. They have a bank of questions. They keep some the same but will change some up. I don’t know what happens if you fail 3x. Nothing permanent. You may just have to wait a certain time period, probably not long, to try again. It should say somewhere.

Reactions: 2 users
Hello,

Thank you!
I know, you have asked this question about a year ago. I am in same boat as yours. Can you please share, if you pass this exam ? and if yes, what material you referred to or used for test. Can you please email me? [email protected]
Thank you.

The licensing process is stressful, take it seriously. Take your time with these accessory exams. No, they aren’t that easy. But come on guys, just actually try and absorb some of the material. Don’t just breeze through it. It’s not nearly as hard as 99% of dental school and you got through that. They have a bank of questions. They keep some the same but will change some up. I don’t know what happens if you fail 3x. Nothing permanent. You may just have to wait a certain time period, probably not long, to try again. It should say somewhere.
Can you please share your experience? and if yes, what material you referred to or used for this test. Can you please email me? [email protected]
Thank you.

It’s not easy. But it’s easier than dental school and board exams. You passed those, you can pass the jurisprudence. Just take it seriously. Most people half ass it then realize it’s no walk in the park. Owning an NC license is kind of a b*tch. Welcome. But their state board does fight the good fight. So it’s worth it.
I know, you have asked this question about a year ago. I am in same boat as yours. Can you please share, if you pass this exam ? and if yes, what material you referred to or used for test. Can you please email me? [email protected]
Appreciate it.