Non-cat positions that don't require CBSE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omgomfs

Reaction score
Hi, anyone have any idea of programs that accept applications for non-categorical positions WITHOUT the CBSE submitted? Anywhere in the US. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
It has happened a couple times in the pst
I don't fully understand, does this mean you can be accepted as an OMFS resident without ever having taken the CBSE, provided you do this internship first?

Reactions: 1 user
I don't fully understand, does this mean you can be accepted as an OMFS resident without ever having taken the CBSE, provided you do this internship first?
nah I think they would have had to take the CBSE DURING their intern year

nah I think they would have had to take the CBSE DURING their intern year
Yes, you can do a non-cat year without the CBSE, but have to apply like every other applicant for a categorical spot. That includes taking the CBSE

We accept applications at any time. Some individuals know they are doing an intern year for various reasons and for the right person, we have accepted our non-cat even prior to August. We do not fill all spots until after the match.

We accept applications at any time. Some individuals know they are doing an intern year for various reasons and for the right person, we have accepted our non-cat even prior to August. We do not fill all spots until after the match.
Off topic, but do you accept externs the first week of July?