Position Wanted non board eligible physician with 2 years of internal training looking for clinical position in Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Occupational med clinic, urgent care, nocturnist, locums, wound care, etc. Just looking for continued clinical work.
Not board eligible atm.
Thanks for any leads.

Members don't see this ad.

Check out places/ppl in terre haute. We need docs. I dont think we have any occ med docs here so u would fill a void. There is a uc owned by a pa here. Kinda odd to work for a pa but i believe the doc there didnt finish residency but started out in pathology. Anyways i believe the doc is older and may be looking to retire so they may need someone. Sorry i cant be much help beyond this.

Reactions: 1 user
Why are you spamming this on multiple subforums?

Check out places/ppl in terre haute. We need docs. I dont think we have any occ med docs here so u would fill a void. There is a uc owned by a pa here. Kinda odd to work for a pa but i believe the doc there didnt finish residency but started out in pathology. Anyways i believe the doc is older and may be looking to retire so they may need someone. Sorry i cant be much help beyond this.
Thanks for the useful feedback. Do you have any names that you would be willing to share?