No Statistics Class, Help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maimi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I graduated from undergrad in Spring 2015 and I'm applying to PharmD programs for Fall 2016 and I already submitted my PharmCAS applications, but when I was filling out supplemental applications I realized that I don't have a Statistics course listed! I took AP statistics in high school but the undergrad I went to and the schools I'm applying to don't accept AP for Stats.

What should I do?? Do I have to take a Stats class in Spring 2016 at a community college nearby?
Additionally, I already selected that I won't be taking classes in the future enrollment section of my PharmCAS application, is there a way to change that if I do take a class in spring?

I emailed all of the schools that I'm applying to, but I don't how long it will take for them to get back to me, so please give me some advice!

Members don't see this ad.

You should take it at a CC. All pharmacy schools require stats. I already have a BS too but never took stats. So I enrolled in a CC and took it in the Spring this year.

As for the change, I think you have to call pharmcas and ask them if you can edit the future enrollment part?