NMS Step 3 2nd ed any good

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mideis79

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I love this site for all the great advise on here. I was browsing B&N store, when I found NMS Step 3 2nd ed. I have the first edition, as you can tell its out dated a bit. Is it worth it to invest in the 2nd edition or just stick to UW for questions and usmlestep123 for ccs cases?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone. I love this site for all the great advise on here. I was browsing B&N store, when I found NMS Step 3 2nd ed. I have the first edition, as you can tell its out dated a bit. Is it worth it to invest in the 2nd edition or just stick to UW for questions and usmlestep123 for ccs cases?

NMS questions are roughhhhhh at times, I averaged between 58-65% and scored well on the real examination. I think that the cd rom is much better to use, as you can get used to the computerized system. They are mostly negatively phrased, which can really give you a headache..... but your right on with the preparation, use www.usmlesteps123.com for ccs and UW for mcqs. First aid is a great revision for the ccs, those are exceptionally hy.... daaaaaaamn Super Mario is gettin it on... I dont recall that option on the video game though...

NMS questions are roughhhhhh at times, I averaged between 58-65% and scored well on the real examination. I think that the cd rom is much better to use, as you can get used to the computerized system. They are mostly negatively phrased, which can really give you a headache..... but your right on with the preparation, use www.usmlesteps123.com for ccs and UW for mcqs. First aid is a great revision for the ccs, those are exceptionally hy.... daaaaaaamn Super Mario is gettin it on... I dont recall that option on the video game though...

I appreciate your help. I think I am going to invest in the step 3 version. A friend just gave me a copy of the new NMS Step 2 CK. I think it might be over kill and repetitive but I barely passed step 2 soo the more the better I guess. Again thanks for your opinion.