NMAT Results 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

browndeo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get their results yet? Apparently I got my results in, but I won't be able to see them until go back home to San Diego. Hope everyone did well!

Members don't see this ad.

Got a 91... but not as good as my brother's. :(

To be completely honest, I was kinda worried my score got lost in the mail since I live all the way in Florida & peeps already told me they received theirs already. However, I just got my letter!

I took my NMAT in L.A. on 11/3/07, and I got a 94.

Goodluck, everyone!:luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
i took the exam last dec 9...

i think i did very, very badly since i really didn't prepare for it... i'm just hoping i'll make the cut-off for the school of my choice...

hopefully, my GPA would more than compensate for my NMAT result...

if not, then i'm taking it again this april.. and this time, i won't open the test booklet for the first time on the day of the exam...

i took the exam last dec 9...

i think i did very, very badly since i really didn't prepare for it... i'm just hoping i'll make the cut-off for the school of my choice...

hopefully, my GPA would more than compensate for my NMAT result...

if not, then i'm taking it again this april.. and this time, i won't open the test booklet for the first time on the day of the exam...

Awww, well, don't let it discourage you. It's not like I blindly went into the NMAT not knowing what was in store. I made sure to go through the practice test, and I also studied/reviewed a little from my Kaplan MCAT book. So, I'm sure if you took (say even a week before the test) time to study a little bit at a time, you will feel better about going into the test should you have to re-take it.

But honestly, as long as you make the cut-off scores necessary, I think you'd be accepted somewhere. Don't be too down on yourself. I hope it all works out for you.

My NMAT scores came in a little later than a couple of takers that I keep in touch with. I was getting a little nervous. Finally got them last wednesday. I got so excited and happy i did well i threw up! Jeremy Sue SUe and I got the same awesome score!!!!:D

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!!!! :luck:

congrats to everyone...i almost forgot to post my score since i was the one who started it...i got a 97...UERM anyone?

congratulations to everyone!!!! i got mine two weeks ago and was ecstatic to learn that i did well lol...i got 96.:D

so you're going to UERM browndeo? i already got accepted but i'm still waitin on the other schools that i applied to lol

Awww, well, don't let it discourage you. It's not like I blindly went into the NMAT not knowing what was in store. I made sure to go through the practice test, and I also studied/reviewed a little from my Kaplan MCAT book. So, I'm sure if you took (say even a week before the test) time to study a little bit at a time, you will feel better about going into the test should you have to re-take it.

But honestly, as long as you make the cut-off scores necessary, I think you'd be accepted somewhere. Don't be too down on yourself. I hope it all works out for you.

thanx... hehehe... i'm still hoping for a miracle so i won't have to take the test this april since i'll be busy reviewing for our board exams in june...

Godbless...

I got mine a few weeks ago and got an 88. Hey, it may not be in the 90's, but I am satisfied. La Salle anyone?:laugh:

i just got back home to see my scores... and i practically couldn't believe what I got. i did extremely well.... 99 =D

now why couldnt the mcat be like the nmat....

Congratulations to everyone for doing so well on their NMAT exams! Best of luck to everyone out there!

How about ADMU Medschool? Only heard a few going there... :)

Merry Christmas.. Congrats :)

I was surprised I got a high score too! Hope I can get in at UPM! Save a ton of money!

pokster,
can i know ur nmat percentile rank?