NMAT on April or December

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ricksakti

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is there any different in taking nmat on april or desember? Any benefits taking april nmat? anyone can help me out here...

Members don't see this ad.

First thing is you have to consider when do you plan to pursue your degree. For me, it doesn't matter whatever month it is as long as you are prepared for the exam. I am goin' to take the NMAT this April.

How much time do they give you for the NMAT?

Members don't see this ad :)
gil t azel said:
How much time do they give you for the NMAT?

What do you mean? The exam itself it says on the brochure takes almost 6 hours. Part I: 3 hours and Part II: 2 and a half hours.

Lilac84 said:
What do you mean? The exam itself it says on the brochure takes almost 6 hours. Part I: 3 hours and Part II: 2 and a half hours.

Yeah thats what I meant. Thanks

Hi

Is there a US NMAT in April?

kylie said:
Hi

Not sure..one reason why it's beneficial maybe to taking the exam in the fall is for application purposes when your doing the interview i guess for the upcoming class unless you are going to the next years class. I don't think there is one in US but in the fall. But i may be wrong. Try the Philippines..i think they have probably one..but i don't know again to be sure.

kylie said:
Hi

No. Spend an hour and read the main threadon Filipino schools. Most questions are answered.

Hi all!

I'll be graduating with public health major from the states..

I just found out about philippine medical schools which I'm really interested in..

Obviously, I miss the october test so I'll be taking the april test in Manila

I really want to know if there are any philippine medical schools with good reputation which still accept applications for april NMAt test takers 2007?

I REALLY want to go to med school in 2007! HELP!:(

thank you

Hi all!

I just found out about philippine medical schools which I'm really interested in..

I really want to know if there are any philippine medical schools with good reputation which still accept applications for april NMAt test takers 2007?

thank you

Afaik, applications for SY 2007-2008 have been closed already. You'll have to inquire from the schools of your choice yourself. They might still be able to let you apply. Hopefully. Good luck!

For some school, NMAT is just for formality. I heard some student enter a medical school even he hasnt taken the Test. But, i guess not for top Med Skul.

Hi all!

thank you

there are medical schools in the philippines who are strict when it comes to admission process and will not admit for the s/y 2007-2008 nmat april 2007 takers. they will only entertain applicants who took the nmat dec 2006 or earlier april 2006. ust and up is strict about this.

but there are other schools who can accept you next school year even if you'll take the nmat this april. my pre-med classmate took his nmat april 2006 and he was accepted at feu that school year. also fatima will also entertain your application.

however, to be sure, you can contact your choice of med school if you have already one in mind. :)

When do most take their NMAT? April or December?