nj license

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ag8864

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please help me if anybody has similar situation like me. I am an canadian with active ct license and am working under TN visa. I was told that I can't reciprocite my license to NY state because I don't have green card. Dose NJ state has the similar restriction. I called board several time and nobody can give me the answer. In fact, I was always redirected to an answer machine. Anybody who is not US citizen or green card got NJ license?

Members don't see this ad.

Please help me if anybody has similar situation like me. I am an canadian with active ct license and am working under TN visa. I was told that I can't reciprocite my license to NY state because I don't have green card. Dose NJ state has the similar restriction. I called board several time and nobody can give me the answer. In fact, I was always redirected to an answer machine. Anybody who is not US citizen or green card got NJ license?

Double check on the green card thing. There was a bill in to repel that law last year. A lot of things changed.

Yea I was wondering too.
I'm not a citizen or greencard holder or anything but I wonder if I can acquire the license in NJ (slightly different in that you're reciprocating)