Next time things seem too tough, reflect.......

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmcdc

Troches & lollipops
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know most of you have seen this, or something like it a hundred times. If you have, please just keep your mean comments to yourself. I am still moved everytime I see or hear a tribute. Maybe its because I served for 8 years, or maybe its because I realize how truly blessed we all are. We complain about how hard school is, how some patient or coworker made us mad. We complain about not getting into pharmacy school and feel like the world is going to end. Well, every case we are still lucky. We are afforded opportunity. Opportunity is something that some people in this world only dream of and never get. Opportunity is something that we often take for granted, and pass over because we can.

Well here is an opportunity to say a prayer for a loved one, or a friend who is serving. Maybe just reflect on your life and that the fortunate life that we all live is because of the blood, sweat and tears of others. Some of you will criticize me because this post is too long, or has been done too many times, or maybe Im just having a emotional moment, but to the one person that feels the same way I do........enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZf619DIpo&feature=related

Members don't see this ad.

I have many friends over there at the moment. I'm hoping the Navy pays for my last 3 years of school. If so, I plan on asking to go over there and do what I can as a pharmacist.

One of my good firefighter friends got killed over there last week. I have the upmost respect for them and what they are doing.

Members don't see this ad :)