Next Penn Mailing is in January

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marshall

SDN Donor
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you haven't heard from Penn yet... their second mailing is in early January. I found that out today when I called.

Members don't see this ad.

are you referring to mailings of acceptances? or for interview invitations? or both? that would suck to have to wait till jan to hear about an interview..

marshall said:
If you haven't heard from Penn yet... their second mailing is in early January. I found that out today when I called.
really?? if we're getting interviewed this month, then we should expect to hear from 'em in jan? i can't wait till then! so far away... :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I think it is just for acceptances. They send them out in batches.

toony said:
really?? if we're getting interviewed this month, then we should expect to hear from 'em in jan? i can't wait till then! so far away... :(

If you are interviewing in December you might not hear from them until February or March. While I was interviewing there Corky made a public service announcement which entailed their oft drawn out admissions procedures - they usually don't fill their class until well into March or early April as they slowly leak out acceptance letters in little batches. This can be a good thing as they stated that such a procedure enables them to give equal weight to both early and late applications. Best of luck on your interview - and hang in there!! :thumbup:

Sprgrover said:
If you are interviewing in December you might not hear from them until February or March. While I was interviewing there Corky made a public service announcement which entailed their oft drawn out admissions procedures - they usually don't fill their class until well into March or early April as they slowly leak out acceptance letters in little batches. This can be a good thing as they stated that such a procedure enables them to give equal weight to both early and late applications. Best of luck on your interview - and hang in there!! :thumbup:
Sprgrover, you made my day. this gives the late applicants (ie - ME) hope. thanks