Newbies at PCOM for 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PCOMJOHN2007

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are we ready people to continue the tradition w/ passion of those who have laid down the path for us such as J.P Haz who has been a tremendous spokesperson for this awesome school ?

Members don't see this ad.

Looks like you just volunteered yourself! ;)

Seriously though, you are right. JP and others have made me feel more secure about starting at PCOM this fall. Thanks to all you guys that represented PCOM so well!

Yes, Meg it would be my honor to represent PCOM. I am also looking to rent possibly a house with two others who will be attending PCOM. if anyone is interested in this arrangement please let me know. i think it would be great to be as much involved with everyone as possible to get the whole experience. By the way, do you guys know the tuition went up from 28, 500 to around 31,500 ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, I'll be there this august also.
I think i'm going with a 1 bedroom apartment - that housing packet I got in the mail said "don't move in with people you don't know" way too many times :D

roomates are a risk but i think with the right ones it could make the whole experience much more pleasant. Besides, at this level how crazy can the people be ? lol

Hey. I will be living at the Greenbriar Club Apts next year. Put in a deposit for a 1 bedroom - I wanna play it safe for the first year and get to know people first. I am very excited to be starting this Aug!

I found a 2 bedroom apt. in a duplex. It's a little over a mile from the school and it's very reasonable. I can't wait to move now!!

toogood1

Can we get back to saying nice things about ME?

In all seriousness...I was nice to all your folks because you were so damn interested in listening to me.

It's not often I get people to listen to me...certainly not the girlfriend. ;)

i need to find a roommate, im going to pcom this august. Any quiet peeps out there ???

I am also looking for a roommate. i was at PCOM yesterday and looked at apts within walking distance of the school (Lincoln Green). The rent for 2 bedroom was 1200 with both people having their own bathrooms. I am sure many of the apts within walking distance go before the end of June. Anyone interested pls let me know. I continue to be impressed with the complete environment and feeling I get hanging around the campus for awhile. I am sure like many of you I can't wait to start.

Also, I spoke to one of the anatomy professors who gave me a copy of the syllabus from last fall. I will probably start reading just a little sometime in the middle of June.

yeah i defintily want a apartment within walking distance. But 1200 seems a bit steep.

Hey PCOMJOHN, i went to undergrad right down the street from PCOM and lived in lincoln green last year. If you have any questions about the place pm me or IM me (amorican23).

fellow PCOM students,
I am also looking for a roomate maybe roomates. I have been living in philly for the last 2 years and decided to buy a house instead of rent. it is in lansdowne which is a really nice area about 5 miles from school. it is not walking distance but if you have a car that should not be an issue. if you are interested email me at [email protected]. i can give you more details. rent will be ALOT lower than apartments around the campus.

steve