New York City / Brooklyn 2017 MCAT Study Group NYC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sheladia

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking the MCAT in April 2017. I'm interested in meeting in Manhattan/Brooklyn/Queens to study for the MCAT. I feel that many such as myself are most proficient when working amongst others that are gearing towards the same goal. If there is anyone that is interested please say so.

Please join if you are planning on taking the MCAT in 2017. Lets study together and motivate each other in this journey.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I'm in Brooklyn. I don't mind meeting up for the MCAT study session. I'm beginning with another group on Jan 2 as well. Where do you want to meet up because if you're living in Brooklyn, then we can choose Brooklyn and we'll save each other the mta fees. I pMed my skype username

Hi, I'm in Brooklyn too and plan on starting MCAT review soon. I'd love to join your group once I receive my material. I am contemplating purchasing TBR, what is everyone else using? Thanks hope to hear from everyone soon.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I'm in Queens and plan on starting MCAT review soon. I'd love to join your group.

I can set up a skype group for our MCAT Study. We can meet up and discuss AAMC questions. I have found studying via Skype much more efficiency than meeting up in person. Please let me know if you are interested. I will be more than happy to lead the first session.

I'm taking the MCAT in April 2017. I'm interested in meeting in Manhattan/Brooklyn/Queens to study for the MCAT. I feel that many such as myself are most proficient when working amongst others that are gearing towards the same goal. If there is anyone that is interested please say so.

Please join if you are planning on taking the MCAT in 2017. Lets study together and motivate each other in this journey.
Hi Sheladia,
I am also taking the mcat in the April. I am finally doing practice and all. Do you wanna do practice together?