New USF Post-Bacc Program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

B Baby82

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering if anyone had found or heard anything about the possible program getting started at USF. I remember reading some stuff about several weeks ago, but haven't seen anything since. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

The program isn't going to be advertised too much until next year. This is why there's nothing on the website.

It will start this Fall, but the class size will be very limited. Students from some of the Florida schools were given info on an individual basis through pre-med advising. I wouldn't be surprised if they're not taking any more applications. For the master's, I believe you have to enroll in the pre-matriculation program and this is already underway. The details were a little fuzzy to me when I was trying to get some info, but I think you might be able to get a certificate without the pre-matriculation program. I'm not completely sure about that.

I was asked to not post any specifics about the program, since it really isn't planned to be implemented on a large scale until next year. I will consider posting some info after the program is definitely not taking any more students, but I feel that I should respect USF's wishes until that happens.

Your best bet is to call USF med admissions if you would like a little more info.