New Signaling Feature - do you get 6 with dual application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

obrads

Reaction score
Does anyone know- with the new signaling feature on ERAS, if you dual apply can you signal 3 programs from each specialty, or three total? I cannot seem to find this info anywhere. I kind of assume you can signal 3 each. Really hoping thats true.
Thanks- OMS3

Members don't see this ad.

So I just tested it out on mine. Seems to be per specialty you're applying, and each specialty has a specified number of programs to signal. Most seem to have 3-6, whereas OB-GYN has 18 and ortho has up to 30 (!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You get the signals in each field you apply to. Dual apply IM and Psych you get 5 signals for both (or whatever the actual number is idk)

Totally dependent on the specialty. I am applying IM and there are 7. And some residency programs are not using it- I noticed that when I couldn't find one on the drop down list. I think if you search ERAS signals for your IM program, there is a page on aamc I believe where you can find out if a program is taking signals or not. Some take signals in one specialty and not the other.