New Jersey Schools Part II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

njmd55

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys
Just starting this thread due to a request from the SDN mods. Maybe this new thread will bring in luck for those of us who are still waiting!! :)

Moderator note: Continued from here.

Members don't see this ad.

yes Indeed...lets hope that this new thread brings good luck to all of us waiting for a call...Anyone thinks that Dr.H will call tonite??? I'm waiting...Please call me Dr.H...Good Luck to all

i got the call tonite from Dr Heinrich himself @ 8:55pm!!! he is so cool..it was quick too, i interviewed on 1/4.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys...thought i'd join the new thread...i'm waiting on RWJ for thursday i'm hoping. good luck to everyone!

i got the call tonite from Dr Heinrich himself @ 8:55pm!!! he is so cool..it was quick too, i interviewed on 1/4.

Congratulations!! Are you planning on attending NJMS?

Oh! New thread!

I'm now hoping for a RWJMS acceptance... :)

I interviews December 8th. Still havent heard a peep. I am out of state tho. Hope to hear SOMETHING from them soon.

this thread is in need of a 4th page bump...where'd everybody go?

Yea, this thread has slowed down enormously since i'd say... december.

good luck to everyone still waiting..
i'm still waiting from rwj after being put on hold... supposedly, they'll let us know in feb.

lalala.

anyone going to RWJ for an interview next friday? i'll be there! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea, this thread has slowed down enormously since i'd say... december.

good luck to everyone still waiting..
i'm still waiting from rwj after being put on hold... supposedly, they'll let us know in feb.

lalala.

Yeah they said they'd let us know by mid-Feb, however I think that if they haven't given us a call by now then we have all probably gotten waitlisted... Oh well:sleep:

Yeah they said they'd let us know by mid-Feb, however I think that if they haven't given us a call by now then we have all probably gotten waitlisted... Oh well:sleep:

:( :( :scared:

False about the wait list- RWJMS sends out acceptances until February- trust me. And the wait list is not necessairly a bad place to be. RWJMS is competitive but spots open up as many of their applicants have acceptances to other prestigious places as well. So don't lose hope, and best of luck.

Anyone get offered an interview recently to either UMDNJ or RWJ? have they stopped offering interviews?

Anyone get offered an interview recently to either UMDNJ or RWJ? have they stopped offering interviews?

i was offered an interview from RWJ like 2 weeks ago. So I'm sure they are still sending out invites. Good luck :luck: :luck: :luck:

just got mine 2 weeks ago as well. i think they are still working on sending invites. hopefully you will get one!!

So does anyone know what kind of turnaround RWJ has after the interview? They said about a month, but just wanted to see if anyone had any first hand experience.

Interviewed 11/29, accepted 1/12. But I've heard of people hearing back within 2-3 weeks (acceptances).

Hi Jersey people! i'll be starting at NJMS this fall. I'm am SO psyched for med school!

Best of luck to all those who are still awaiting decisions! :)

Hi Tobiasfunke:

When did u hear from NJMS? Better question when was your interview?

Hi all:

I interviewed on 12/20 at NJMS, and its been over a month and change, and still no word. Has anyone waited this long and been rejected or waitlisted?

Hi taylormade:

When did u interview at NJMS?

And did you try contacting the school after 4 weeks?

And what was their response to your emails/calls?

Thanks

Hi taylormade:

When did u interview at NJMS?

And did you try contacting the school after 4 weeks?

And what was their response to your emails/calls?

Thanks

i interviewed in october....i called after 8 weeks had passed, i was told that there was "no decision" on my file and that i would hear soon

Hi Tobiasfunke:

When did u hear from NJMS? Better question when was your interview?

I applied early decision to NJMS. My interview was in early sept. and i received my call from Dr. H on Oct. 1.

I think the committee at RWJ is meeting today. I will be waiting by the phone with hope in my eyes. GOOD LUCK!:)

hey guys...
hoping for a phonecall tonight from RWJ...i interviewed in Dec. ANyone get a call yet tonight??? good luck!

also...just fyi, I got a NJMS invite yesterday...but i'm declining it. so yes, they're still sending them out.

hey guys...
hoping for a phonecall tonight from RWJ...i interviewed in Dec. ANyone get a call yet tonight??? good luck!

also...just fyi, I got a NJMS invite yesterday...but i'm declining it. so yes, they're still sending them out.

I think the calls are coming tonight... usually they come around 6:30 - 9:00 if I recall correctly. This is so nerve-racking!

i'm staring at my phone. kinda sad. hopefully she calls that late- it seems like she called the earlier people at 5-6....

yeahhh me too :(
im also a december interviewee, praying that i dont get waitlisted like i did at njms

Seems like there was no RWJ activity. I interviewed on Dec. 22nd... shouldn't we have made this meeting?

I interviewed at RWJ sometime beg-mid dec and i got a call last night!! my first acceptance!! SO happy!

congratulations (i would write a bunch of exclamation points, but for some odd reason my shift key isn't working right:oops: ) quick question tho, how many interviewers did u have, and were they faculty/student; faculty/faculty; etc..

I called today and was told that my application hasn't gone to the committee yet... I interviewed on Dec. 22nd

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

man, i interviewed at njms 2 weeks ago, and i'm super-anxious already.

also, i haven't heard anything from RWJ about interview invite even though i applied to both at the same time, i wonder if this means i'm rejected :scared: