New Heine BIO Teaching Mirrors

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chicagoan_under_wraps

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else had issues with the new Heine BIO Omega 600 model? Just came out this year, I believe, so this was the first year you could have ordered it. Seven of my classmates and I ordered them early for our summer program and 5 of us have had to request a new teaching mirror from Heine because it simply fell off and shattered or one of the mirrors became loose...right before our practical and, for one of us, DURING our practical!

Is Heine getting sloppy or was this just our batch of BIO's?? :1geek:

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone else had issues with the new Heine BIO Omega 600 model? Just came out this year, I believe, so this was the first year you could have ordered it. Seven of my classmates and I ordered them early for our summer program and 5 of us have had to request a new teaching mirror from Heine because it simply fell off and shattered or one of the mirrors became loose...right before our practical and, for one of us, DURING our practical!

Is Heine getting sloppy or was this just our batch of BIO's?? :1geek:
Was this issue resolved with the replacements and have you had any other issues? We have to decide between the keeler and Heine this week for school so I want to make sure I make the right decision.