NEW CA2/CA1 spot in BOSTON available NOW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anesmed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:xf:Guys;

Big time breaking news. One of our residents is leaving as we speak from St. Elizabeth Medical center in Boston due to pure personal reasons and there is an opening available immediately. First preference would be for a CA2, however CA1 can apply as well. Excellent training, the most benign program ever, the nicest hours (50-60hrs/week) one can imagine during residency, excellent placement in top notch fellowships, private and academic practice. And best of all, its in the heart of Boston. You get the time to enjoy while being a resident at one of the best programs. Dont miss it.

Email or call the program:
Program Director: Mark Shulman
[email protected]
Coordinator: Phyllis Patterson
[email protected]
Phone: 617 789 2777

Good luck to all, Hope the luckiest one gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey anesmed,

Thanks for the post! I am looking for a CA-1 position and I tried emailing the PD but that email address for some reason wasn't going through. Are you currently an anesthesia resident at the program? I did email the secretary.

Members don't see this ad :)
Clouds,
Post is garbage and not legit. Anesmed has too little posts - red flag and they spelled the program wrong - no y at the end.
Anesmed title shouldn't be MD/PHD but rather troll2.
sorry.
CJ

cleardot.gif
Phyllis Patterson to me
show details Jul 29 (8 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Hello ******
Sorry but we filled the position a few months ago but thanks for your interest in our program.
Phyllis
Anesthesia Dept
St. Elizabeth's Med Ctr of Boston

****************************************************************************************************

cleardot.gif
Mark Shulman

to me
show details Jul 29 (7 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Dear Dr. *****,
Unfortunately ou CA-2 position has been filled as of 7/1/2009. We currently have no openings.
Sincerely,
Mark Shulman
Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center