Neur PGY2 position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Neuro PGY3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am just putting the feelers out for anybody that may have an interest in a potential PGY-2 neurology slot at a very reputable institution in the Southwest that is available immediately. The candidate must have completed an ACGME accredited prelim/transitional year. Please comment back if interested, and further communication can be arranged.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hey
i am an intern at a very reputable program in MA and am looking forward for a PGY2 Neurology position. my email is [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
i think you need to complete the last two years in the same institution for become board eligible

Hi,

I just finished 1 yr of FM in ACGME accredited program, and interested in neuro. My email is: [email protected]. Thanks.

Hi. I am also interested in this position. I have done one year of prelim surgery. please email info to [email protected]. thanks.

Hi, I'm interested in this position. I have passed all 2 USMLE steps with good scores. I have IM certificate of county out of America, and I have a lot good publications. I am US Permanent Resident, I can work immedicately, would you please email me; [email protected]
Thanks

I am just putting the feelers out for anybody that may have an interest in a potential PGY-2 neurology slot at a very reputable institution in the Southwest that is available immediately. The candidate must have completed an ACGME accredited prelim/transitional year. Please comment back if interested, and further communication can be arranged.

Thanks!
Hi,
I have completed PGY1 Internal Medicine Residency recently.I am interested in PGY2 Neurology position.

hi. i will be completing my nuclear medicine residency in july 2013, internship done in surgery, US citizen, well published. i m interested in this spot. email me at [email protected]

Hello. I am an IMG and completed my internship in Pediatrics from USA a few years ago and also have completed a residency in Peds from abroad before that. I am based in the south-west, have a great interest in neurology; have scores in v. high 90's with step 3 already cleared. Please mail me at [email protected].

May I know if this is filled. Also kindly pm me the program name. Passed all three steps. Looking for good program.

Just completed Pgy 2 internal medicine , will be interested , can u pm me with details

Hi guys...will u plz post where is it? have u heard back? thanks and good luck !