Neumann University DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ldc124

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I was wondering if there was anyone in this forum who is a current student or alumni from Neumann U's DPT program I PA. Please let me know just looking for further information :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there- I was accepted into Neumann's PT program and will be attending this May. I too am looking for any information or guidance that anyone has to offer!

Hi! My coworker currently attends Neumann so I know some things from him. The average age of the cohort is 28 y.o and he said working and doing weekends is pretty tough since most of the learning is on your own. He says Its a perfect fit for him since he has a family to tend too and needs to keep his current job. Personally, I did not apply to Neumann since I am straight out of college and have the flexibility of being able to attend other programs.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! My coworker currently attends Neumann so I know some things from him. The average age of the cohort is 28 y.o and he said working and doing weekends is pretty tough since most of the learning is on your own. He says Its a perfect fit for him since he has a family to tend too and needs to keep his current job. Personally, I did not apply to Neumann since I am straight out of college and have the flexibility of being able to attend other programs.

Thanks so much! I appreciate the honest feedback :)

Hi there- I was accepted into Neumann's PT program and will be attending this May. I too am looking for any information or guidance that anyone has to offer!

I interviewed on November 12th and still haven't heard back. Should I be worried? I emailed Scott and he said admission decisions will be released second week of Jan..

I interviewed on November 12th and still haven't heard back. Should I be worried? I emailed Scott and he said admission decisions will be released second week of Jan..
I interviewed on November 26 and I just heard back today...waitlisted :(

I interviewed on November 26 and I just heard back today...waitlisted :(
Yeah I got waitlisted too! Such a bummer :/ I just hope I hear back from them again before April 1st. Does anyone know when is the deadline for the accepted students to put in their deposit?

Hello all! I was just accepted to Neumann's program last December and submitted my deposit. My deadline to submit a deposit was Friday 1/3. They say in the letter that the deposit is due two weeks after the letter is sent. I think they still have a couple of interview dates left, so I would think all of their deposits would be in by the end of February since the last interviews conclude by middle of Feb. Hope that helps!

Yeah I got waitlisted too! Such a bummer :/ I just hope I hear back from them again before April 1st. Does anyone know when is the deadline for the accepted students to put in their deposit?
I also interviewed on November 12th and I was waitlisted.

I have an interview with Neumann tomorrow and I’m nervous after seeing a few people already waitlisted! What was the interview like? What type of questions did they ask?

It depends on which faculty member you get, mine was heather and she had a sheet with interview questions already prepared for me.. some included why Neumann? Will you be working with the weekend format! Describe a situation where you had to work under stress and how you overcame it.. it was a quick 15-20 min interview with about 5 questions

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys! I got pulled off the waitlist..
Just wanted to know a bit more about the program from any current students or alumni in terms of the pros/cons of weekend format. How challenging is it to have class two times a week? How easy is it to find an aide job considering that there will be about 35 of us competing with eachother to get jobs in the closest clinics near campus? How does absences work if we fall sick or have family events?