NEEDED: WAIS-IV Kit, WMS-IV Kit, RBANS, WRAT-IV Kit, DKEFS, Ravens Matrixes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

newpsych84

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am a newly licensed psychologist in WA State and am looking to gather testing kits for my private practice. I am looking to buy WAIS-IV Kit, WMS-IV Kit, RBANS, WRAT-IV Kit, DKEFS, Ravens Matrixes. Also needed are the VIP, MFAST, SIRS-2, and SIMS. Donations of non-outdated tests are also acceptable, please contact me if this is what you are planning to do.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I am a newly licensed psychologist in WA State and am looking to gather testing kits for my private practice. I am looking to buy WAIS-IV Kit, WMS-IV Kit, RBANS, WRAT-IV Kit, DKEFS, Ravens Matrixes. Also needed are the VIP, MFAST, SIRS-2, and SIMS. Donations of non-outdated tests are also acceptable, please contact me if this is what you are planning to do.
Hello,

Hello, I have a CPT-3, KCPT-2, and a KATA with unlimited uses that I am interested in selling if you are interested- of coarse these would come with the manuals. these are all varying types of attention testing. I am also in Washington state, looking for postdoc currently. if you are interested you can email me ([email protected]).

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,
Hi, I have a WMS IV I haven't used or needed as I've been working in a place that already has one supplied. Are you still looking for one? If you are you can contact me at [email protected]