Need therapy office space to rent, resources on the web?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rishi Garg

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
One of my colleagues had a problem with trying to find therapy office space to rent part time for their practice. Not sure if anyone else is facing this problem.
Here are some of the resources I found on the web that advertise mental health therapy or psychotherapy office space to rent.

1. Clineeds.com (completely free to list and contact)
2. psychoffice.net (free to list, charges for premium listing for pictures, free to contact?)
3. psychspaces.com (free to list and contact).

Tons of state and local associations have classified listings (NY Psychological Association), but most charge to list in their classified pages.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
One of my colleagues had a problem with trying to find therapy office space to rent part time for their practice. Not sure if anyone else is facing this problem.
Here are some of the resources I found on the web that advertise mental health therapy or psychotherapy office space to rent.

1. Clineeds.com (completely free to list and contact)
2. psychoffice.net (free to list, charges for premium listing for pictures, free to contact?)
3. psychspaces.com (free to list and contact).

Tons of state and local associations have classified listings (NY Psychological Association), but most charge to list in their classified pages.

I'm looking for office space in Oakbrook, Illinois. None of the above resources have any listings for Illinois. Does anybody know of resources that work for Illinois? Or, does anyone have any tips on how to find office space? The problem I'm having is that almost all the office spaces are huge and I only need less than 200 sqft.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was looking for a space to sublease on a very part-time basis (i.e., one or two nights per week) and found it on the Psychology Today community forums ("PeerCast"). It's a classifieds-type feature. You do have to pay for the subscription you need to have a profession profile listed, but they offered me 6 months free after I waited on submitting payment (;)). I found space pretty quickly this way. You can select your state and sort through the postings with categories like "office space offered."

Reactions: 1 user
I was looking for a space to sublease on a very part-time basis (i.e., one or two nights per week) and found it on the Psychology Today community forums ("PeerCast"). It's a classifieds-type feature. You do have to pay for the subscription you need to have a profession profile listed, but they offered me 6 months free after I waited on submitting payment (;)). I found space pretty quickly this way. You can select your state and sort through the postings with categories like "office space offered."

Thanks!