Need some clarification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Biofreaks

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, first time poster and long time lurker. My question is about the podiatric application cycle/ interviews.

Take for example The application cycle will run from August 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014. (AACPMAS)

Does this mean they accept applications from August 1,2013 to June 30, 2014 and also interview within this time frame?

I am just confused on a timeline when things open/close and interviews generally begin/ acceptance.

Thanks in advance for any valuable information!

Members don't see this ad.

This cycle you could begin to fill out your application on August 1, but weren't able to submit it until September 1. Interviews started in September and from other posts on here, some were even accepted in late September. June 30 is the last day to submit your application, so I imagine there would still be interviews taking place in early July. Although you can submit your application in June, remember that priority submission is sometime in April. The sooner you submit your application, the better.

It is basically rolling admissions until all seats are full.

I've heard for scholarship consideration it is best to be fully submitted and accepted before March 1st but thats hear-say!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile