need roommate for Pittsburgh medical student housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bubbachuck

Fear denies faith
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was able to sign up for the new medical school apartments and have a double. I am looking for a roommate.

Here is the description from the website http://www.ocl.pitt.edu/apartments/darragh.html:

Darragh Street Apartments provide preferred housing to University of Pittsburgh medical students.

For your comfort and convenience, each unit includes:

* Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
* Washer and dryer
* Fully equipped kitchen (including a dishwasher, garbage disposal, and microwave)
* Basic cable service in the living room and bedroom(s)
* High-speed, wired Ethernet ports and wireless Ethernet
service
* Card-access security
* 24-hour emergency maintenance
* Window blinds

cost is $1,050 total so you would pay $525. It's a steal consider how convenient to cross the street and walk into Scaife and every utility is included. The singles are overpriced....only Style Bs are available and they cost $815 so this is a savings of $300 AND you're right across from the med school. I've been looking for housing for a long time (I'm actually in Pittsburgh now) and this is the best bang for buck value by far if you are a serious medical student.

about me: rising MS1, 22 years old, male, don't smoke or do anything illegal, likes to play basketball, dabbles in violin and guitar, likes video games.

John

Members don't see this ad.