Need Kaplan Diagnostic Answer Keys

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deeps005

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I bought all the Kaplan DAT prep material from a friend of mine who took the class last summer. I have the diagnostic exams but don't have the answer keys for them. I'm taking the DAT in 2.5 weeks and really want to practice with these exams but without the answers they are of limited value.

If anyone out there has the answer keys for these exams and would be willing to photocopy and send them to me I would be really grateful and willing to compensate them. Please let me know by emailing me at: [email protected]

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry to piggy-back on your post, but I figured another beggar wouldn't hurt :D I also need the answer keys to all three Kaplan exams. If anyone will scan them and e-mail them to us, it would be much appreciated.

Saumya77 :p

[email protected]

I know this is cheesy but if you go through those exams and mark questions you don't know for sure and figure out the right answer it will be way better. You end up going to a website or textbook that tells a lot about the subject usually and you learn more that way. It also prevents pure memorization in some instances because after all, science does happen for a reason and you might just learn why mother nature does it that way :) Just my two cents ... or you could just photocopy the answers. I'll sell you my Kaplan ID card if you want. They never check it where I went. I know because it's been expired for over a year and I was going til last week just fine :)

And when you guys are done taking the DAT, I'll be happy to buy those exams from you w/ answer keys. :) Thanks guys!

You're so funny! I cannot believe you got away with going into the Kaplan lab all this time with out having been caught--I don't dare go so far. As for your suggestions ... I completely agree! The currency exchange rates for "two cents" {US} in most lands may not be much (unless its the rare one minted in 1793 and worth ~$275,000), but in my world it translates to enough. In other words, thanks for your advice.

If you by chance still have your old answer keys it would be helpful, nonetheless. I will however continue to figure out the answers on my own.

Thanks!

Saumya77

PS Hi mcataz, I will definitely pass on the materials as soon as I can.