Need Help....what to study for MCCEE???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samreen206

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am planning to appear in MCCEE May 2011...could u kindly tell me wat i need to study for my MCCEE...I am totally confused..

Members don't see this ad.

If youre a med student who has recently finished their clerkship this is a pretty simple exam but the thing is that because there are less questions than step 2 ck everything question counts...for study materials i used first aid for step 2 ck, step 2 secrets, USMLEWORLD STEP 2 (MOST IMPORTANT), and i read through the ethics and public health section of toronto notes (even if you dont read through this section youll probably get most of the questions right they arent that specific)...some ppl study for 2 months, some ppl study for 2 weeks, it depends on yourself and how comfortable you are with the material..hope that helps

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
hey, sorry for the late reply.
how did the exam go?

HI ... I AM A SRI LANKAN MBBS DOCTOR, PREPARING FOR MCCEE EXAM...LIVING IN SURREY,BC.... IF ANY ONE IS HERE TO JOINT ME ITS BETTER FOR BOTH OF US....EMAIL ME TO WITH UR [email protected]