Need Help Updating My Site

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

busupshot83

S.D.N. Vet
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. If anyone has access to the most recent admissions stats (average GPAs, DATs, instate/outstate tution, number of applicants, etc.), and you have the time to send me them, via email or whatever, please let me know.

http://dentalstats.150m.com/main.html

I need to update my Dental Stats site, because it is currently showing the 2002 application cycle. If I can't get hold of a newer set of stats, I'll just have to go buy a new stat book to update it :rolleyes:... THanks.

bus

Members don't see this ad.

Bus, good site. Here are the stats for UIC Class of 2008.
GPA: 3.5
SCI: 3.4
DAT: 19/19

Those are rounded a little, but it's a good gauge.

I would say to buy the book its $10 or $20. It's very accurate I heard

Members don't see this ad :)
Zurik5 said:
Bus, good site. Here are the stats for UIC Class of 2008.
GPA: 3.5
SCI: 3.4
DAT: 19/19

Those are rounded a little, but it's a good gauge.

Thanks Z, but unless I get all the schools, the numbers will be inaccurate because the rest of the schools show the 2002 cycle. I guess I'll just fork up the cash and get the book when I can.

busupshot83 said:
Thanks Z, but unless I get all the schools, the numbers will be inaccurate because the rest of the schools show the 2002 cycle. I guess I'll just fork up the cash and get the book when I can.

That sucks, you should have everyone on here mail you a check for fifty cents and turn a profit.

i looked on the websites of the schools i am applying to, but their stats are all old, like from 2000.

Zurik5 said:
That sucks, you should have everyone on here mail you a check for fifty cents and turn a profit.

:laugh: that would be cool... but in truth, the average person on SDN wouldn't do that. good idea though :cool:.