need advice from people accepted at bu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vajra bentur

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys,
i got an acceptance letter from bu. iam on h4 visa and will be getting my green card before joining the school.my question is do i need to fill the international student data form required for issuing the student visa and do i also need to submit letter of sponsorship and financial statement from the bank. please help

thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations. I was sure u will get it. all the best.

Hi,

Can you please tell me when did you get the acceptance letter? when did you apply & can you please share the scores? I am in waiting list at BU.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi,
Congrats on ur success in BU. And coming to the filling the international student data , i am not sure about it. I think if u call them, they might guide in a better way than the rest . And i am pretty sure that u have to show them the proof of financial documentation either from bank or personalfunds.

All the best

hey thanku very much pkowe, mr joker and krishhhh and krishhh i am gonna take ure advice i know its always best to talk to them.

thanks,

mr joker,

i applied in the month of october 2003,was interviewed on jan 22 and received my acceptance letter on feb 14.my stats are
ndbe-93, toefl-250 ,gpa-3.2. hope this helps

all the best

Hi,
i am sorry of i was wrong in that sense. :( :( :( I didnt mean to misguise people. :oops: :oops: :oops: This info i got it from some of my friends who are on H4.

Any way all the best

rajkang thank you very much

krishhhh no problem after all u were trying to help me.

thanks

Originally posted by krishhhhh
Hi,
i am sorry of i was wrong in that sense. :( :( :( I didnt mean to misguise people. :oops: :oops: :oops: This info i got it from some of my friends who are on H4.

Any way all the best

what are you talking about you almost screwed him up mann...

do u think so....................

ask ur self

all the best

Hi,
You will have to submit the International student data form as soon as possible. I do not know about the bank statement. Who has that kind of money in their bank??, unless they get a loan approved. I am waiting for my loan to get approved , but you can send your form first and the sponsership letter later on.
Hope this helps!
Thanks

Hey for those of you who are interested. I got my interview for Jan25 and I was addmited 3 days later.... My Gpa was about 3.7 and my DAT scores were 87 percentile in bio and 78 percentile in
chem. and 75percentile in english.... 70percentile carving, etccc... good luck to all a ya