Need a serious study partner for Part 1 NBDE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deepikaa

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for a serious study partner. Please respond. Plan is first kaplan, then Dental Decks, then get a grasp of the subject followed by released/unreleased and past remembered questions.

Members don't see this ad.

deepikaa said:
Looking for a serious study partner. Please respond. Plan is first kaplan, then Dental Decks, then get a grasp of the subject followed by released/unreleased and past remembered questions.

hello,
i am ready to join.i have plans of giving my exams on november.if interested ,let us start together.

Hi I would like to join the group too.What subject are you starting with.I have started Biochem-Physio.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all,

I would like to join in too. I am done with anatomy (just 1 reading) and need 2-3 more days to finish microbiology. coincidentally, i am studying exactly the way Deepika has suggested. I read Kaplan first and then the decks. Have not really done the papers yet.
Shwetha, I can do Anat with you -- its a huge subject and discussing will be really helpful.

my email address is [email protected] and phone number is 573-268-7746

i am based in Burlington, MA

looking forward to hearing from you all ...

Rashmi

Riyaap said:
Hi I would like to join the group too.What subject are you starting with.I have started Biochem-Physio.
Hi,Is anybody in sunnyvale california, would anybody like to do combined study. please reply ASAP
remya

sumaaa18 said:
Hi,

I am taking up my exams in Oct & very serious abt combined studies.....So I am in!

hi,
i am also taking my exams in oct .count me in .how can we discuss ?

hi all ,
so what are we waiting for lets start .
if anybody have plans let me know.and also tell me what to refer for part 1.
i m also planning to take exam in nov.
thanks
tulaja

sumaaa18 said:
Hi,

hi, im taking the test in october too,i just started studying like 3 days ago, but i tooke the test 4 years ago, got only 80, so i'd like to improve it, i wanna know what is your study plan, i almost finished morphology, if we can do it together it would be nice, do you think i have enough time to finish everything? best of luck to both of us.

hi,
i am retakin the exam and we both have same scores.so lets try to keep the same spirit until sep5.

godbless said:
hi,
so do we count u in for sept 5 discussion session?try to revise the kaplan book n decks beforehand so that we have more active brains worknig on qs at the same time and can get the most accurate answers.have you taken part 1 before?what was the score?if not ,then since when r u studying?asking these qs just to get an idea abt u,i got 85 last time,will retake next month.

Members don't see this ad :)
deepikaa said:
hi where do u live?iam interested in the combined studies .so what r the plans

deepikaa said:
I plan to take exam at Nov, is there have anyone same with me? and could I join you guys goup. I am in BOSTON. :)

nikitha said:
hello,
i am ready to join.i have plans of giving my exams on november.if interested ,let us start together.
pls help how to get kaplan study material latest realased papers n other study material as i am new here pls help my name is sandeepand id is [email protected]

hi deepika
r u in india or in U.S.
combined study will be the best option for preparation

Hello, I am planning on taking the NBDE1 in July 2007, I've started with the Kaplan review book,I think the communal study is very helpful, hope u guys would have me too, thanks

I am willing to join your study group. When do you plan to meet? I have kaplan materials and some old released exams. Anyone else studying in california preparing for Part I?

I have study material NBDE-1 ( Kaplan Notes, Dental Decks and A few question papers- released) and would like to trade them for some material that I do not have.

Please note, it will be convinient for us to mutually excange if you have study material on CD.

Anybody intrested can pm me at - [email protected]

Thanks,

CT

hey,i m in sanjose, is it possible 4 us to study togther,mail me ur phne number at [email protected],i;ll like to talk to u or tell me wat u thnk abt this asap,i m tking my exam in nov

good luck
if u people have started anatomy can some one tell me about sphenopalatine Vein

anybody want to do decks plz contact me if they are doing for the first time.

can discuss online every week atleast....discussing is a breath of fresh air....Isnt-it???
i m planning to answer in Dec 06.
My email is [email protected]

anybody want to do decks plz contact me if they are doing for the first time.

HI.......:)
can discuss online every week atleast....discussing is a breath of fresh air....Isnt-it???
i m planning to answer in Dec 06.
My email is [email protected]

deepika u might be gone too far in ur studies but i have just started 4 months for the prep. for NBDE part 1.
so i might be very far away from u
but still wanted to cope up with u
if u r intrested plz u can email me on my yahoo acc [email protected]
bye and take care

hello,

nikitha u might be gone too far in ur studies but i have just started 4 months for the prep. for NBDE part 1.
bye and take care

Hi,Is anybody in sunnyvale california, would anybody like to do combined study. please reply ASAP
remya

kareena u might be gone too far in ur studies but i have just started 4 months for the prep. for NBDE part 1.
bye and take care

deepika i think u have exceeded ur private mess quota
kindly del a few to recieve mine
regards

I plan to take exam at Nov, is there have anyone same with me? and could I join you guys goup. I am in BOSTON. :)

Hi
I am taking the test on Nov too. Would you like to review some questions? Good luck
Eva

Hi.I am from Corona,CA.I like to have a study partner.I will be taking my exams in late december.Is anybody interested ?

Hi.I am from Corona,CA.I like to have a study partner.I will be taking my exams in late december.Is anybody interested ?

hi any one wants join me for part1 ...iam in california iam giving my exam in dec

hi ,iam looking for a sincere study partner for nbde1.iam based at NC.if interested do reply me.my phone no-704 293 3437
thx
ssr

hi any one wants join me for part1 ...iam in california iam giving my exam in dec

I am located in CA as well. I too am taking my exam in Dec., we can review if u want. Right now i am studying kaplan book, ive already read dental decks once and i have gone thru some questions on released papers. I plan to finish kaplan, read dental decks one more time and go thru as many released papers as possible. I dont have enough time!!! :scared: I need a lot of time for the biochem section as it is not one of my strong points. anyways, good luck to all.

AC