Need a cosigner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NatW

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is a really involved story, but the basic question revolves around the fact that I need a cosigner. I ma having a hard time finding anyone.
Aree there any other options that you are aware of? Any ideas at all???

Members don't see this ad.

How about trying to apply for just normal consumer credit using a credit card. There are a million credit card companies out there and nowadays you can pay just about anything on a credit card (electric bills, car insurance, etc.). The interest rates are incredibly favorable.

If you don't qualify for a credit card, then it might be that you are a credit risk for whatever reason and therefore, it might be very tough to find someone that would grant you credit. Do you have anything that can be used for collateral? Do you have any equity in a house that can be borrowed against?

the ama has a loan option for medical students with less strict criteria than banks.

Members don't see this ad :)
whats ama.this is a good thread as there are many pple who dont have someone to cosign.I heard abt NYU 's global program .Acc to to one it says that if u r a part of that prg u dont need a cosignee.whats global program - :confused:

AMA is the American Medical Association.