Near heart attack

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

liverotcod

Lieutenant Crunch
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I read an article recently on how to perform self-CPR. I almost needed it just now. I hit refresh on the THx screen and got scores just now. Someone else's scores. From last year. They were not good scores.

But they weren't mine. Very weird.

Members don't see this ad.

if that is the case..and what u say is true...then probably...then are uploading the scores....... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

I guess... I work as a software engineer and it's hard to see how it would happen unless what you say is true, just a database mixup.

Members don't see this ad :)
How did you know they weren't yours?

I can see it now:

PS: 13 VS: 12 BS: 13

:: partying::

AAMC: Sorry, those weren't yours.

::hungover:eath::

JohnDO said:
How did they know they weren't yours?

I can see it now:

hhahahahah :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe it just does that automatically after my 1,347,922 clicks of the refresh, just to shake things up.

JohnDO said:

I can see it now:

:laugh: :laugh:

You made me spew my coffee! :thumbup:

chinkemon said:
mmm, just checked. no scores yet.

Me neither, it was a one-time thing. When I refreshed again, it made me log in and the scores disappeared. I feel bad for Brian _______, whose scores I saw...

JohnDO said:

I can see it now:

Except it was the other way around in this case.

liverotcod said:
Me neither, it was a one-time thing. When I refreshed again, it made me log in and the scores disappeared. I feel bad for Brian _______, whose scores I saw...
Well, thank God it wasn't....wait. What name did you say?

::Seppuku::

Members don't see this ad :)
JohnDO said:

I can see it now:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

stinkycheese said:
You gotta tell us what the scores were! Just don't tell us his full name :)

I just caught a glimpse because I refreshed right away again. The overall was, I believe, 23K.

liverotcod said:

The bad news: Start worrying, Brians of the world. :luck: :luck: :luck:
The good news: My name is Daniel. :luck: :thumbup: :luck:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!! :luck:

dc

liverotcod said:
Maybe it just does that automatically after my 1,347,922 clicks of the refresh, just to shake things up.

LoL! u never know, there might be a data entry-ist in Iowa who's trying to mess with u!..

"refreshing again?? well, take THAT! how u like THEM apples?!? muahahah... >=) "

miscellany said:
LoL! u never know, there might be a data entry-ist in Iowa who's trying to mess with u!..

"refreshing again?? well, take THAT! how u like THEM apples?!? muahahah... >=) "

It's generally agreed that the MCAT office designates someone to read our desperate posts aloud for everyone's amusement while they sit around drinking coffee and eating donuts.

sportschick said:
ahhh yea me too.... here in the lab,yet still obsessing about scores!!!

:p

I'm in the lab too. But as I check SDN instead of using thx. It is less emotional seeing some post "Official 2004 April MCAT Score Thread!!!"

haha yea, ive been checking here all day too.. now that im home, i dunno what to do, not like i can find work here .. though i suppose i could clean if i wanted to... if only the sox weren't off tonight, id watch baseball and all would be well... :p

sportschick said:
haha yea, ive been checking here all day too.. now that im home, i dunno what to do, not like i can find work here .. though i suppose i could clean if i wanted to... if only the sox weren't off tonight, id watch baseball and all would be well... :p

I second that, as long as we're talking Red Sox! I could use a little Pokey Reece to occupy my mind. Did you see that catch last night? Pokey!!

akimbo said:
I second that, as long as we're talking Red Sox! I could use a little Pokey Reece to occupy my mind. Did you see that catch last night? Pokey!!

yayyyy pokey! not even nomar has gotten that high a catch... im a boston girl, born and bred... sox are the best... i just wish they were on!! i need a good baseball distraction.... :D