Near Heart Attack #2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LUBDUBB

Freakaholic
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just hit refresh on THx, usually it refreshes really quick ( cable modem)...this time it started to stall...I was like OH NO here it comes, it's loading...false alarm

Members don't see this ad.

lol me too, my heart stopped for a split second when it took awhile to refresh :eek:

-tx

LUBDUBB said:
I just hit refresh on THx, usually it refreshes really quick ( cable modem)...this time it started to stall...I was like OH NO here it comes, it's loading...false alarm
lol, same thing happened to me before. i started talking to myself saying, ok this is it, dont close your eyes, whatever it is, it is. what was it? nothing :laugh:

There have been times I was on THX, and hitting refresh gave me somebody else's MCAT scores, and when I email AAMC they never emailed me back. I saw scores from 2 different other people 2 different times. This happen to anybody else?

Members don't see this ad :)
medic170 said:
There have been times I was on THX, and hitting refresh gave me somebody else's MCAT scores, and when I email AAMC they never emailed me back. I saw scores from 2 different other people 2 different times. This happen to anybody else?

That was the subject of my "heart attack" thread earlier in the day - exact same symptom.

liverotcod said:
That was the subject of my "heart attack" thread earlier in the day - exact same symptom.
Oh, I'll go check that thread out.

LUBDUBB said:
:smuggrin: :laugh:

medic170 said:

This is not good

:scared: ahhhhh same here, that little stall is enough to catch your breath, cause youre not quite sure if its going to be there!! siiigh.. i dont think im going to sleep much tonight, either way... :scared:

medic170 said:

Were they at least good scores? .... This is sad....I'm trying to waste time on Ebay

Csv321 said:
Were they at least good scores? .... This is sad....I'm trying to waste time on Ebay

One was a 21k and the other was a 37T. Wish the second one was my score, but it was not, mine was quite a bit lower than that, but it was higher than that first one :thumbup: