NDEB study partner for May 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kmcj22

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, looking for a study partner preferably in Philadelphia, but will do with an online partner. I was inches away from passing my NDEB exam but choked. I would love a partner that would stick to a schedule of some sort and discuss things.

In short, searching for someone to look out for and who will look out for me.

Cheers

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I was also really close to passing my March NDEB. Sigh...Let's help each other out. What are you planning to do besides going over the released questions again? I feel like there were some repeats, so doing the questions is always helpful. I didn't get to go through ALL of them for the March exam, so that's my goal right now. I saw on another post that you said you have the released questions that were worked on by UBC students. Could you send that to me? Also, let me know what type of schedule you've worked out. I'm pretty much just gonna have to study my butt off for the next month and half.

Thanks!

Hey guys, I am looking for some answers and questions to study for the exam this Saturday as well. Would you be able to email me the questions and answers please? I would really appreciate it. My email is [email protected]