Ndeb Canada completed foreign dentists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Praths

Dr. P
Reaction score
Hi,
Is there any Foreign trained dentist who has completed the whole ndeb process and is practising in Canada?! Can you please throw some insights if ever?!
Thanks in advance,
Dr. P

Members don't see this ad.

I've taken the 3 exams. Cleared 2 and the ACS not yet.
If you have any questions just ask!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Could you please let me know what material to follow and where I can find it?

HI, I have completed bds in India. can I give my AFK exam directly from India? is it necessary to have PR for doing the degree completion program? I have an idea of doing the hygienist course and prepare for NDEB meanwhile. will that be really useful?

HI, I have completed bds in India. can I give my AFK exam directly from India? is it necessary to have PR for doing the degree completion program? I have an idea of doing the hygienist course and prepare for NDEB meanwhile. will that be really useful?
hello there,
1. i guess you can sit for AFK only from either US or Canada but not India.
2. No PR is not at all necessary to pursue any degree but it matters a lot in terms of tuition fees since non residents end up in paying tons of fees.
3. Being a hygienist doesn't help you in anyway for your NDEB as theyr'e completely indifferent. but that can be a backup if your idea of NDEB fails.

But I've read PR is necessary to do the 2 years degree completion program in DDS..

Yes u need to be a PR to do the 2 years study. But u dint need PR to write the AFk

Have you done with ACS...can please let me know the pattern of questions. Are they same as ndeb part I and 2 for afk.