ndbeI material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

driLLweLL

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
need got 2006-07 dental decks.... help a bro out?
i have the old set of decks a senior gave me.. but i think their reliability for this new format is in question (no? )

let me know. th:)x

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there,

I have all of the following NBDE Part 1 material for sale right away:

1. Dental decks 2006 in paper print (I had bought a cd of the decks and had them all printed on paper so it was easier to study and add notes)

2. All released ASDA papers till 2003

3. Unreleased part 1 papers

4. Kaplan NBDE Part 1 review book

I made quite a few additional notes on the decks which I searched over the internet etc. and i guess they will be helpful for you too. These materials were sufficient for my preparation and helped me get a very good score :)

If ur interested in buying them, u can contact me on 832-528-5798

Good luck!

hi

i want u to knoe that the old material is no longer useful to give nbde. better u buy latest books becoz i just gave the exam so i know it.

i have

- latest dental decks cd of 2007 including subject of anat, physio, biochem, micro, patho,dental anat, embryolgy etc. asked in nbde
- kaplan material of 2007
it includes cd of all the subjects asked in nbde.
- release papers of at last 10 years.

so if u r interested to buy,pls contact at [email protected]
thank u

need got 2006-07 dental decks.... help a bro out?
i have the old set of decks a senior gave me.. but i think their reliability for this new format is in question (no? )

let me know. th:)x

i wil give you my material only if you will pay . check my quoe and my score . this is not a joke.