NBEO Part One

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cpw

It's a boy !!!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys ---

As some of you are aware I'm currently studying for the NBEO part one. I'm taking it this Tuesday (Aug 5th ) and Wednesday. So, needless to say the next five days are CRUNCH TIME!! So, I'll probably be absent from the board. So, play nice... ;)

I promise to answer any questions and private messages after Wednesday. :cool: :cool: (when I'll be drinking many a margarita)
:clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck!!! I have a couple weeks off before I start school, so you can use my part of the communal SDN brain! ;)

Good luck cpw! See you Tuesday, woohoo

I haven't been in here for months, and here I am...
+pissed+

Members don't see this ad :)
well, the whole freaking ordeal is OVER !! I'm so happy to have that beast of a test behind me. (insert ginormous sigh here)

I'm pretty sure I passed overall, but I'm concerned about passing individual sections. Some states require you to pass each individual section to practice there. So, now I just have to wait and see. i hate waiting. TWO MONTHS OF WAITING!!

Thanks for the well wishes y'all. I'm glad you lent me the collective SDN brain.. I definitely used it !!! ;)

So what exactly are you tested on for the boards?

Originally posted by cpw
well, the whole freaking ordeal is OVER !! I'm so happy to have that beast of a test behind me. (insert ginormous sigh here)
YAY!!!
Mexican%20Wave.gif

You may now start posting again. ;)

Originally posted by Simisn
So what exactly are you tested on for the boards?

part one of the boads covers EVERYTHING you learned in your first two years in school. (and no, I'm not exaggerating)

Originally posted by cpw
part one of the boads covers EVERYTHING you learned in your first two years in school. (and no, I'm not exaggerating)

well, hello our heroine, WELCOME BACK!! I'm sure you're so relieved now that you must be PARTYing like crazy! and hope everything went well! I know your brain needs a few days of fully idlism so take your time (in answering my numerous questions...lol, i'm always famous in asking a lot of questions..and pls excuse me on that!)

do not worry about the individual parts, I'm sure you did wonderfully well! UHCO had excellent passing rate and you're a smartie so, what's the biggie? also, it's no use worrying about it now anyways so, let's parteeeeee!!

have a great week!!